Sunday, May 12, 2013

Fabulous Stampendous Viloets!! =)

Pin It


Creating with the Stampendous Cling Violets Stamp!! =)
I won this BEAUTIFUL Stamp after a Blog Hop on the Stampendous Blog in January after CHA and I have been wanting to use it ever since!! So with the New Stampendous Challenge this month being
"FABULOUS FLORALS" I knew I had to pull it out and ink it up!! I wanted to create a Vintage Inspired Card and I wanted my card to have an Angled Sentiment beings that is so on trend right now!! I started by stamping the image onto my card front that I embossed a sentiment strip and masked off using masking tape so that the sentiment strip would be clean and the flower stamp would go across the top and the bottom of the strip!! I had originally thought I'd color in the flowers, but once I saw it stamped out I knew I wanted to paper piece the flowers!! So I stamped the image again onto Yellow Core`dinations Cardstock and fussy cut all of the flowers out and glued them to the stamped image on my card front!! I then colored the whole image in using my Faber-Castell Aquarelle Water Color Pencils!! I used a water brush and finished them to add the shading and then decided to add some Stampendous Fran-Tage Vintage Glass Glitter in a matching purple color!! I LOVE the way the flowers look!! I then stamped my sentiment and added some Distress ink to add that Vintage aged feel!! I also took my silver water color pencil and added some shading around the flowers just to ground them and I LOVE the finished card!! Here are some pictures!!


 
THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Larissa! This is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE the color combination too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that angled design and the rich purple tones against that soft yellow, Larissa! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those violets have such fun texture to them and I agree, that angled sentiment is so nice nestled in with flowers around it. Beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)