Sunday, May 19, 2013

DeNami Design Fresh Florals Blog Hop!! =)

Pin It


HELLO!!
I hope your Weekend has been AMAZING!!??
You should be joining me from the very Talented Heidi Hurley
I am here with a BEAUTIFUL Card for the DeNami Design Fresh Florals Blog Hop!!
I hope you'll join in on the FUN and INSPIRATION Plus there are several chances to win!!
Prizes: We are giving away THREE $20 gift certificates to our website! We'll be giving away one gift certificate to a random participant (DT members not eligible) and then we'll also be giving away TWO gift certificates to TWO people who comment along the hop!
You will have Today May 19th at 6 AM, PST until May 20th, 11:59 PM PST, to leave comments on all the blogs to be eligible for a prize.
I decided to create a FUN Flower using the E133 Small Scallop Heart

I stamped it 9 times and layered them to create my Flower after I inked the Edges with Distress Ink Gathered Twigs!! I then used the G153 Ornamental Vine

I stamped it 6 times rotating it to have the vine come from underneath the flower in different directions!! I then placed some wrapped May Arts Burlap Twine under the flower too for some added dimension!! I stamped my sentiment and that finished off my card for today!! I hope you'll look at your NON-Floral Stamps and see what could be turned into a Flower-thus getting more from your stamps especially Holiday Specific ones!! Here is my Finished Card!!




I hope you'll continue on to see what the AMAZING Paulina Nakamura has created!! I know it will be worth the visit!!
THANKS SO MUCH for hopping along with us and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

33 comments:

Barb Murphy said...

Wow! Such creative use of that scalloped heart stamp. So pretty!

Heidi said...

What a neat way to use that heart! Love it. And your twine and ribbon are placed so artfully!

Tenia Nelson said...

How RAD is this?! Super cool and creative card!!

~Tammy~ said...

Now this is a gorgeous flower created by the scallop heart! Your card is beautiful! So happy you joined in the fun! :-)

Ruza Rebel said...

Such an awesome way to use those images! The flowers you created are gorgeous, and I love how you added the ribbon behind it for greenery! Gorgeous! TFS!

Renee's ramblings said...

That heart stamp is now on my wish list to use as a scalloped heart and for this fabulous flower! TFS your creativity!

Stacy said...

Seriously creative making a flower with the scalloped heart!

Denise Bryant said...

Very clever flower! Love all the dimension!

~ Jo ~ said...

WOW this card is just GORGEOUS!!!!

Hugs,
Jo
Jo's Scrap Shack

Noelle Martin said...

Beautiful!

-Noelle

WWW.BLOG.QUICKCREATIONZ.COM

DisneyGirl0828 said...

Ok, this flower is amazing! I am so impressed with this card. Your time and effort really show. Love, love, love this.

Sharon L

Camille Short said...

Beautiful project. Love the green ribbon leaves!

Cat Craig said...

Such a fun and creative flower!

Maura said...

Beautiful - love the layered flower.

Linda said...

Ok, blown away with this very creative heart! Beautiful and so very unique!

Deb said...

Larissa, I love the flower you created! Simply stunning! Lovely card!

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,Very pretty!!!

diana fernandez said...

awesome job with that stamp!

Greta said...

What a great idea, Larissa! Wonderful use of the stamps for this gorgeous card!

gail said...

what a GREAT card!

Laura1943 said...

I am inspired !!! Love the under stamp image, the twine...and the flower layering is amazing !!!

Cynthia Rose said...

What a clever flower.

Lisa said...

Wowzers Larissa what a great use of the DeNami stamps! Your layerd bloom with the vines and pretty ribobn loops looks fabulous. So happy you could hop with us today ;)

Amy Smidebush said...

I ADORE how you used those stamps in such non-conventional ways! WOWZA!!!! This is awesome!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness… how creative are you!! Love your approach to this theme and that you have created something different and totally unique! Such an inspiration!! :)

Charlene said...

Such a great card Larissa!!! Happy Monday!

Dana said...

WOW Larissa! Aren't you a creative gem! I love that you used the scalloped heart to create such an amazing flower bloom! Brillint. With all the ribbon and the vine swirl peeking out, this is amazing!

Sue D said...

Love how you created this flower.

Jinny Newlin said...

What a great idea! LOVE all those fabulous layers, especially the ribbon elements and flourishes! TFS! Have a great week!

Linda Monroe said...

What a great idea. This is so unique and beautiful.

Lisa Petrella said...

Larissa, your scalloped heart flower is AWESOME!!! Such a clever idea and I LOVE the results!!!

Jen said...

Holy moley - that heart turned flower is AMAZING! I applaud and am awed by your patience and ability to think outside the box. Wowza!

Emily Keaton said...

Larissa, your heart flower is SO creative! I was absolutely blown away by how beautiful this card is. Fabulous work!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)