Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Card for Several Challenges!! =)

Pin It







cfc99


So LOVING the Challenges this week!!  This card goes along with several different challenges. I hope you'll be able to go and visit the Case Study Challenge Blog,  The Play Date Cafe Challenge Blog and the Casual Fridays Challenge Blog for even more INSPIRATION!! =) You won't be sorry you took the time to be AMAZED by all of the Creativity!!
So I wanted to use a New Paper Trey Ink Stamp Set and the Balloons just called out to me!! I thought It would be Fun to die cut the Number of the recipients birthday out of the center of the balloon!! I wanted to show some dimension of the balloons with out using foam tape so I decided to use a tag and die cut the balloon from it and then stamp on the front of the card base and die cut the number out of the center of the stamped balloon!! I then backed it with a silver ranger glitter so the #5 took center stage!! I then stamped two more balloons our of some hot pink cardstock and then attached them to a white die cut balloon to add the white border just like the yellow stamped balloon!! I then die cut the fun little bows and stamped them in black ink!! I added a fun grey with silver thread for the balloon strings and I LOVE the way the balloons came together!! I used a Large Birthday Sentiment stamp also from Paper Trey Ink and I stamped it onto the striped Charcoal paper from Echo Park.  I LOVE the Simple and Fun Design of this card and I hope you do too!!?? 




THANKS for stopping by and don't forget to go and check out all of the other entries!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

5 comments:

Teneale Williams said...

Fun with a capitol F which I will also use for Fabulous. Thanks for playing this week at CASE Study

~amy~ said...

Love it:)

Rachel W K said...

fabulous birthday card!! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Veronica Z said...

Love your Birthday Balloons! This is a fabulous card! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

Angie Tieman said...

Wowza! Awesome cards! I love how you did the 5 in the balloon! Thanks so much for playing along with our Birthday Bash at CAS-ual Fridays!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)