Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Case-Study Challenge #131!! =)

Pin It


CASE Study Challenge #131 with Julie Ebersole!!  =)
SO EXCITED because I just LOVE her!! I have never met her in person, but I LOVE her videos and the classes I have taken with her online have AMAZED me!! She has a warm way about her and I LOVE her laugh!! Some day I'll get to meet her in person and I know she will be everything I envision!!
She is the muse this month over on the Case-Study Challenge Blog!!  I am hoping I'll be able to play along with all of the challenges!!
Here is my take on this challenge!! I created two because the first take I created I wasn't really happy with and I wanted to try it again to see if I could get a better result!! I stamped larger images the second time and I LOVE the way it turned out!! I used the Flower set from Paper Smooches and created my own background and then water colored the selected images with Faber-Castell Aquarelle water color pencils!! I used a Notebook die cut from paper smooches to mount it on and I am very HAPPY with the way my cards turned out!! This was a FUN challenge and something I can see myself playing more with!! Here are my cards!!
     First Take on the Challenge!! I realized I needed a larger flower for the main focal point because my flowers matching the flowers in the background just get lost even with them colored in!! So I decided to make another card and try this technique again!!

 For my second take I made sure that the flowers for my focal point were larger than the flowers I used to stamp my background with and I really LOVE the way this turned out!! Its alot more balanced and fun which it the look I was going for!!


THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I really like both of your cards. The white with the coloring looks so striking on the kraft.

~amy~ said...

Oh Larissa, sooooooooooo pretty!!!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)