Tuesday, February 19, 2013

HAPPINESS!! =)

Pin It

CASE Study Challenge #128
I wanted to play along with the FUN Challenge this week!! I LOVE the look of this card created by Teri Anderson who by the way ROCKS in all things she creates!! I wanted to recreate the pattern of the card design!! I LOVED the way she layered all the different items!! I pulled out all of my Prima goodness and went to town to create this card!!  



Here is what I came up with:

 
I used the Canvas resist butterflies and some of the wooden buttons!! I punched 1" circles for the base just like Teri did for her card!! Then layered the different pieces after I splattered the base of my card with some Black Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze!! I also added some with a brush around the edges of the card and I LOVE the way it turned out!!  THANKS for stopping by and have a Fabulous Week!!  =)
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Ooh, beautiful and vintage...my favorite combination! Love the butterflies and the gorgeous colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

Teneale Williams said...

Super Fabulous! Love what you have done with this card!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)