Sunday, June 3, 2012

Damask and Brocade Challenge!! =)

Pin It
 
I wanted to play along with the Damask and Brocade Challenge over on the Moxie Fab World Blog.
I took this fun class "Fold It, Pop It, Flip It Zip It", with Julie Ebersole over at EllenHutson and one of the FUN techniques I learned was this FUN Fold Out Card.
Here is mine:






I had a BLAST making this FUN card!! I started off using some Paper From American Crafts and I used the Flower Collection from Paper Trey Ink and stamped my images then I die cut them using the matching dies!! I added crystal distress stickles to the centers of the flowers and then wrapped twine around the seed packet. On the front of the card I made the CUTE felt flower using a Prima Flower with leaves for the base then I used Paper Trey Ink dies and some May Arts Burlap Twine!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! To learn more on how to make this card please check out the FUN Class taught by Julie Ebersole over at the Ellen Hutson Store. The links are highlighted above!!
THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)