Tuesday, June 12, 2012

CASE-Study Challenge #94!! =)

Pin It

WOW~my fourth and FINAL post for today!!  =)
I decided to play along with the CASE-Study Challenge #94!! 
You can find all the Inspiration on the CASE-Study Challenge Blog!!
I wanted to also play along with the Embellish Magazine Challenge which you can find more about over on their blog!!

I had a HARD time finding these colors in my stash, but then realized that the My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline collection matched PERFECTLY!! =) All of the papers I used are from that collection!!
I also used stamps from Taylored Experssions!! Make it Amazing and the matching dies!!
Here are the pictures of my card!!


I added some stickles to the butterfly and when it was dry I added some matching pearls!! I layered two together for some FUN dimension!!
THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

5 comments:

Christina said...

Love that gorgeous, glittered butterfly and the blossom of twine and ribbon at the top. Beautiful take on Joy's card! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Awww Larissa, this is so cool! I love how much you packed into this card, so much to look at!! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! xxx

Jinny Newlin said...

What a great combination of challenges, Larissa! LOVE that twine bow and your dusting of Stickles! So pretty!

Geri said...

This turned out awfully pretty, Larissa!! Saw that you get to guest design with TCM this month and wanted to wish you a big congrats and lots of fun!! Enjoy!! Hope, this time, that it's a FABULOUS WEEK for YOU!! ;)

Cristina said...

So fabulous! LOVE that twine flower!!!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)