Tuesday, June 5, 2012

CASE-Study Challenge #93!! =) I

Pin It

I decided to play along with this weeks CASE-Study Challenge.
I LOVED the Inspiration card made by Agnieszka. I LOVE everything about it and set out to make my version of it!!
I started off with some fun elements from the Hello Sunshine line by My Mind's Eye!! I LOVE the colors and the fun images!! One of these are the pinwheels and I decided instead of a flower it would be fun to use the pinwheele!! So I started with a kraft cardbase and then cut a light blue paper that matched the line and used some Tattered AAngels Glimmer Mist for the spatter in summer sky which was PERFECT for the theme of my card!! I then cut a banner strip and a fun border also from the My Mind's Eye Hello Sunshine collection!! I found some lace ribbon from Prima that was the right blue and added it to the bottom of the border strip!! I then stamped my sentiment from Paper Trey Ink on a kraft strip to use for the pinwheel stick and I LOBE the way it turned out!! Here are some photos of my FUN card!! =)



THANKS for stopping by and if you want to see even more ideas on ways to CASE this card don't forget to check out the CASE-Study Blog, you'll be AMAZED by all of the INSPIRATION you can find there!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

Debby said...

Wonderful! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

Noelle said...

Just adorable, Larissa! I love the colors/patterns you've used on this darling pinwheel :) Thanks for popping by my blog. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! :)

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)