Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Altered Gift Bag and Father's Day Card for May Art's!! =)

Pin It


Hello! I'm here and today to share a fun Father's Day Card and Gift Bag with you!!
I was playing around with my punches and thought it woud be great to use along with the BEAUTIFUL May Arts Ribbon and make it alittle masculine in order to use ribbon on a Father's Day card and Gift Bag!! Some times I feel ribbon is more feminine, so when it comes to using it on more masculine projects I struggle a little. So using it along with a more masculine punched border the ribbon becomes a GREAT accent and not only dresses the project up, but really adds that finishing touch!! I have a video to share that will walk you through making this fun and Interactive card along with a great gift bag to match!! I hope this gives you some ideas on how to use May Arts Ribbon on your masculine projects to add that perfect touch!!
THANKS for stopping by today and have a FABULOUS DAY!! =)
 





You can find this post over on the May Arts Blog!! =)
THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)



1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)