Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Case Study Challenge #86!! =)

Pin It

WOW!! Look at this AMAZING card that was our CHALLENGE INSPIRATION for this week!! =)
I LOVE the MME Papers and the Vintage/Shabby feel of the card!!
You can check out the Case Study Blog here; http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com/
for more details and inspiration!! =)

So I too had some of the beautiful MME papers and I decided to use them as my starting point!!
I wanted to give it the same Vintage/Shabby look so I added several layers and distressed everything!!
I started by cutting a strip of glitter dot paper and then added it to a lined paper. I cut out a journal shape from one of the other MME papers and decided to use some stamps from one of my Glitz Designs stamp sets!! I used a silhouette shape and a title block!! I then added them with dimensional adhesive to the journal shape and after I added some Prima lace and some ribbon to the edge of the dot paper strip I added the journal shape on top and lined it up with the edge of my card!!
I then added some buttons to the bottom left hand side of the card and used black twine to stitch them!! I also added a black rose to the center of the bow!!
I placed that piece on a black dotted MME paper and distressed the edges!! I attached it all to a kraft cardbase and inked the edges using black ink to ground the whole card!! I LOVE the way it turned out and I can't wait to give it away!! =)
Here are some photos of my card!!


I hope you enjoyed them!! THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh, how gorgeous!! I see some yummy product from Glitz and MME, love the combination!!
Thank you for playing the CASE Study this week. xxx

Karen B. said...

Love the layers on your card, and the semi-hidden buttons are a real treat. I think you did an excellent job CASEing the original card!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)