Monday, February 13, 2012

Cool Tools: Die Cutting challenge!! =)

Hello!! =)
Today I decided to play along with the challenge and I made a couple different pieces that would qualify for this challenge!!
First is this canvas piece that I made using all canvas die cuts from Prima!!  I LOVE the way it turned out!!



Next is this canvas TRIO that I made for my sister's Play Room. I used papers and Die Cuts from Bella Blvd. and I LOVE the way they turned out!! I used ever single piece of the paper including the paper tab that you usually throw away that has the collection name and the company info on it!! I decided after cutting it away that it would make the PERFECT stems for my flowers, so I accordion folded them and attached them with pop dots to give them dimension!! Now in the future people will know alittle about the picture!! =) Here are some photos!!








I am ALWAYS inspired by the works of Christy Tomlinson and if you have NEVER heard of her or her classes you'll have to go and check her blog out here: http://christytomlinson.typepad.com/
She is SO AWESOME!! I was lucky enough to go and take a live and in person class with her at SPARK this year and she is just as sweet as she seems on her blog!!
She teaches AMAZING on-line classes-I have taken them ALL and I would recommend them to anyone who would like to learn more about Mixed Media!!

So anyway THANKS for stopping by and don't forget to visit the Moxie Fab World Blog here:
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/01/cool-tools-week-around-house-challenge.html
for TONS of INSPIRATION!! Have a FABULOUS VALENTINE'S WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)