Monday, December 19, 2011

The WINNERS from the 10 Days of Holiday Creating with Ribbon!! =)

Can you BELIEVE that Christmas is only a week away!!??  =}
I always think I'm ready and then it gets here and I find I am not quite ready!!
I sure hope you're ready and if not that you'll be ready in 7 days!!
I wanted to say a BIG THANKS to everyone who joined me for the 10 Day of Holiday Creating with Ribbon. I had a fun time sharing my project videos with you and I can't wait to send the winners their prizes to help make you're holidays just alittle brighter!!
I am also going to share just one more project with you. Beckett my son is in preschool and they always have a party where they have a book exchange. Then the mother's get together and plan alittle party with games, treats and drinks. I wanted to make the treats this year so I thought I'd share this fast little project with you just in case your looking for something fun to send with your kids, or to take to a holiday gathering!! It is so easy that Beckett actually helped make them and now he can feel a sense of pride when he hands them out to his classmates because he actually helped make them. =)
So here is the video:

Here are some photos I took of the finished Reindeer Treats.

I used the Stampin' Up Owl punch, a 23/4 in. circle punch, a 3in. scalloped circle punch and the Stampin' Up 3 Hearts punch. I used Core`dinations brown cardstock and Bazill black and white cardstock, and a Making Memories red glitter paper from a few years ago. I used Prima decorative cardstock for the tag bases, and a stamp set from Paper Trey Ink with Jenni Bowlin Chili Powder ink.
They were a HUGE hit at Beckett's Party this morning!! =)

Now on to the LUCKY WINNERS!! I have posted them according to the day that you won.

Day #1. Pendra
Day #2. Kelly Sas
Day #3. Kelly Massman
Day #4. Ilona
Day #5. Denise B.
Day #6. famillemarleau (Johanne L.)
Day #7. Pennycent 1955
Day #8. KimScrapper
Day #9. Laurie-Blackbeary Forest
Day #10. Jolac46

CONGRATS to the lucky winners!! Please send me an email here:  mcclar26@yahoo.com
letting me know what your mailing address is and please put what day you won in the info line.
I will get your prizes out to you ASAP!!
THANKS AGAIN for joining me for the fun!!
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
             LARISSA

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am Day #9 Winner! Thank you so much Larissa. I just emailed you my address. This was so fun. I love your cute project today. Thank you for sharing so much with us. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will email you as soon as I get off of here! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I sent you my info! Thanks for all your generous prizes!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)