Monday, August 1, 2011

Prima Product Challenge for July!! =)

PPPJUly
                July's PPP is filled with gorgeous reds, whites, and blues!
                  Here is what I came up with!! =)

I sure had fun with this wall hanging!! I have a little entry area that is decorated with Red, Blue and White and I wanted to make something that I could hang on the wall.
I had the AWESOME black velvet iron-on by Donna Downey and Prima~I LOVE the QUOTE:
If you can IMAGINE it, you can ACHIEVE it!! So I cut it apart so that it would fit on the circle frame that I cut out using the cricut and ironed it on!! =) Then I cut out a stencil so I could use the prima stencil in the center of the circle to add a neat background behind the main star focal point. I used Snow Queen and Silver sugar glimmer mist to spray over the stencil and I LOVE the way it turned out!!
I LOVE GLIMMER MIST!! =) Then I cut several different star shapes out of four different PRIMA papers. I also cut some out of white canvas. Then I arranged them layering the larger ones in the center and using the smaller ones around the edge to create a second frame. I love the look it gives!! I added some PRIMA flowers to the 2inch stars on the border and also to the center star to add some depth and really like the look it gave to the piece!! I then added a prima ribbon trim to the bottom of the piece to finish it off and I already have it hanging in the entry way!! =)
THANKS for stopping by and check out the prima blog @ http://prima.typepad.com to see all of the AWESOME inspiration that they share and to join in on the monthly challenges!! =)
Have a FABULOUS DAY!! =)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing!!! I can't believe you used all those flowers and this still has such a clean look to it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous project!!!! Love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over from the Moxie Fab World post about me! I wanted to say thanks for the sweet comment! I also love your wall hanging! You used the colors perfectly1

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)