Monday, August 22, 2011

My Mind's Eye Layout Challenge

MME_LayoutSketch_2011_08
Here is the layout that I made using the sketch from the My Mind's Eye Layout Challenge on their blog!!
You can play along here: http://mymindseye.typepad.com/blog/

I used the Brand New Lost and Found papers and I LOVE them!!
My sister's and I had this photo taken at her wedding last June and
I had been waiting for the right paper to scrapbook it!!
When I saw this line I KNEW it was PERFECT!! =)
I did some cutting around the images so that I could place my base layers behind them. I didn't want to cover up any of that AWESOME glitter detailing!! =) I then cut my mat for my photo and I cut the scalloped edges off of a paper from the Lost and Found 1 set of papers!! It was the perfect fit for a border!! I inked the edges and then distresssed them. I used a cardstock title and popped it up surrounding it by two other glitter images!! I stamped the pink frame with one of the New Stamps from the line and then used a ticket piece from the line up above the photo and stamped the date on it!! I added some daisies that I sprayed with glimmer mist to match and added pearls and leaves!! I LOVE the way it turned out and I am SO GLAD that I waited to scrapbook it because I couldn't have asked for a BETTER MATCH!! THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)