Monday, August 22, 2011

Moxie Fab Trigger Tuesday Challenge!! =)

This is the Girly and Gutsy Trigger Challenge this week on the Moxie Fab world blog!!
You can play along here:
Here is what I came up with!! =)
I LOVED the challenge this week!! =) The colors were so fun and I LOVED the inspiration from the trigger photo!! I used my cricut and cut out the frame from black paper the a layer piece from book paper!! I then cut out a scalloped dollie in a yellow cardstock and I used it for the base!! I used pop dots to add dimension!!  Then I added some pink bias tape across the center before adding the frame ontop!! I used the Maya Road Silhouette shapes and I painted the base piece pink and then I covered the next oval with book paper. I painted the silhouette in gold and then added a black flower with a gem in the center and some pearls for a necklace. I also added a gold glitter the the edges of the frames.  I LOVE the added touch it gives!! I stamped using a paper trey ink stamp that fit this card perfectly!! Simply Fabulous!! =)
THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)


3 comments:

Jingle said...

Very pretty card!

Cath said...

Hey Larissa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Ribbon Girls said...

Love that scrolly frame!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)