Saturday, May 28, 2011

Made the Prima Blog!! =)

You have to check it out!! =)  Prima.typepad.com  My baby sis Skyler and I made the Prima Marketing blog with our trip to the Color Connection last weekend in Riverside, CA at the incredible Mission Inn and Spa!! I just had to share!! Go check it out and trust me if this event comes to a town near you, or if you are just looking for some FABULOUS CREATING with friends or family this is a MUST GO TO EVENT!!  Have an AWESOME MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!! =)

Registration2

IMG_5582edsm
 IMG_5609edsm
These are just some of the pics from the Prima Blog!! You have to go and check them all out!! It was the funnest event I have been to and I can't wait to see what they will come up with next!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Larissa you can get the bow easy ( around $6) at www.cropstop.com Put Peggy in the coupon space and you can get 10% off, they also run specials all the time. Hallie Jo is awesome! Thanks for your wonderful comments on the Mary Art DT Good Luck to you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)